Sonic & The DE Ending Sonic & The DE Ending

liked it

i wasnt sure at first, but it was all put together really good, it looked like it would be a good end clip to one of the games, and all the characters were animated well. keep up the good work and you will be a really good flash editor someday.

Dire Haven Dire Haven

Loved it =)

Awesome game, its quick, simple, and a great challenge. I love challenging platformers, buti couldnt give this a higher score due to no real storyline to it. The music was kinda lacking as well, it didnt really stick with me.

Also I love how you made one of the characters slightly better than the rest, i wouldnt of beaten one of the ice stages in the extras without it! (but i am not tellin who is better)

Pandora's Seed Pandora's Seed

awesome...

but with quite a bit of flaws.

The good
this game reminds me a lot of Secret of Mana mixed with Zelda, but a bit more Zelda. The fighting style is my favorite type (as apposed to normal rpg turn based) and the graphics are well drawn out. Interesting story line is good enough to keep me motivated. i also liked how simple the level system was with a small amount of things to upgrade.

The bad
There were alot of glitches that i found. the very first one when you are leaveing the little area that the first dungeon is in i got stuck in a tree in the room with one "hero"(more like asshole) and i had to refresh. Once i beat the first dungeon and went on to the cave area things got way worse. from this point on every new enemy introduced in the game blinks as if the animations for them are all screwed up, and it can get very difficult. the little enemys in macabre's boss fight were invisible for 90percent of the time(still beat it though). and another major glitch right when i start the game it is fine but it slowly starts to lag and the animations all move real jerky and laggy. but a refresh easily fixes that. im not sure what it is, but maybe the game is trying to keep too much data? (i dont have much knowledge with programming) and the monsters in the sand area are just all messed up, it looks like they are in a blender and scattering all around the screen and i have no idea where they are so i get hit randomly.

improvements for the next
1. no glitches like the ones mentioned abovve
2. more weapons (bombs boomerangs lances arrows etc.)
3. maybe a puzzle here or there
4. the weapons and armor system seems quite flawed, i found a cave with an anti poison armor ( i assume for beating the boss) and the armors in the later 2 shops dont compare to it(not really complaining too much lol)
5. the shop that opens later in the game should open after a certain boss in the game (i just slept till it opened)
6. i like to have a party (like in secret of mana) although i can see it being difficult to program it
7. i want to enter the damned houses! lol

but still over all great game it would have been a 10/10 if the glitches didn't bother me so much. keep up the great work =D im looking forward to beating this and seeing the next

Fly of FireFly Fly of FireFly

Artfully done

This is a rather beautiful game and the art and music seemed to be a perfect fit for each other. the game was fun but i feel it could have been made better, and when you scroll to the sides too far it you can see an outline of the picture wich doesnt seem to pretty. the game gets kinda boring after a few levels for me, you should make the background scroll down so it looks like he is flying up wards or make one so he scrolls sideways. but it would be nice if it felt like i was going somewhere lol =D but over all great game!

You & i untill the end of time You & i untill the end of time

Pretty good

I really like how you write music for your girlfriend and i m sure she does too, lol. I like how the emotion shows through in this song.

SullieBears responds:

Thanks for the positive review (:

Laying here at the sunrise Laying here at the sunrise

nice track

I love the use of double bass in this one, it really seems like a song that could be made in to an awesome screamo version with some guitar. Also I like the drum beat that opens it too, the beat reminds me of a beat in uncle by MSI. And your lyrics seem really well put together.

SullieBears responds:

To be honest i really wanted to scream in this one lol but i had strained my vocals a bit prior to singing this so i was giving myself a well needed rest haha and If only i knew a guitarist! I'd love to add guitars in my work, but unfortunately i myself cant play one... ): Thanks for the positive review though!

Santa Hats Santa Hats

I liked it

i like the sounds of the synths you used, definitely has that good chiptune sound to it, i feel it could use a little more though. i would like to know what you use to write your music. have you heard of sabrepulse?

SullieBears responds:

I agree with using some more in this song, it sounds a bit dry to me myself. I write all my music with FL Studio, its a really simple great program with enormous potential for very professional sounding songs (: and indeed i have heard of Sabrepulse I listen to him all the time!

The Workshop The Workshop

Amazing!

This is a wonderfully creepy piece of art, i must say it is quite wonderfully done and is a great halloween piece. keep up the great work =D